Thursday, March 11, 2010

Every night with you is like the BAY OF PIGS.

I'm sitting here typing right now... not much to report...

- who am I kidding, I'm just lazy.

even though I'm feeling under the weather everything is just peachy.


My Under Teh Weather STATUS

  1. Mild Body Aches
  2. Sore Throat
  3. Headaches
  4. Runny Nose
  5. Fatigue
  6. ETC.

I'm getting a lot better but I'll have to chill out this weekend just to ensure that I'm 100% for the CRAZY week I have coming up.

If everything goes to plan I hope to have two shoots finished by next SUNDAY. It feels good to be back on the wagon, ever since I sold my old camera to pay rent one cloudy november day last year I fell off the grid and haven't shot anything.

- a piece of my soul died that day...

But yeah... I'm pretty stoked for next weeks gig, I'm hoping it will open up a new door for me in the field of photography.

- Fingers Crossed.

------- IN OTHER NEWS!

PISCES BIRTHDAY MADNESS!

I'd like to give a birthday shout out to my beautiful Pisces out there! (Including my mother)

Miss Jennie Diza
Miss Ashlan Patterson
Miss Claire Campolo
Miss Jess Martin
Miss Nicole Tan
Miss Melanie Wong
Dr. Eliot Rutledge
Mr. Hunter Moore

I wish only the best.


------- THIS JUST IN!

Technics 1200 MK2 x2 = $400

vs

Canon 5D MARK II (BODY ONLY) $2200

This has to be one of the hardest choices in my life right now...


Reasons to buy
Technics 1200 MK2

  1. I'll be able to Spin some Tracks.
  2. Quick & Dirty Vol.5 can be tested.
  3. I'll be able to tear up while under the influence.
  4. Finally be able to play the 50 RECORDS I bought over the course of 2 months.
  5. If a hard day comes along, I'll be able to put on a record to cheer me up.

Reasons to buy
5D MARK II

  1. Able to shoot anytime anywhere.
  2. I'll be using this camera for a real long time.
  3. Build on two projects I'm currently working on.
  4. Constantly providing my friends with epix portraits.
  5. Get in touch with my artistic side.

Yeah... real tough decisions here...

-------IN OTHER NEWS.

CELEBRITY STATUS is GREEN LIGHT!

MAY 6th 2010.

- mark your calendars kids.

- Speaking of Kids. My under 21 people, no problem you're all getting in for free!

So kick back, chill out in the VIP while my friends and I spin some FUN & FLIRTY sounds for you.

xo
D.

No comments: