Sunday, February 7, 2010

World of Hangovercraft *Behind teh Scenes DVD*

Man... two days in a row of some pretty big drinking...

- I don't feel so good about myself right now, but damn it was a fun two days!

Now that it's Sunday I think it's time for me to get some much needed rest. Prepare for my shoot that's coming up on Wednesday.

- has fingers crossed that everything will go as planned.

Maybe get laundry done... mostly relaxing today.


O H
S H I T!

My download for the cartoon DOUG (PRE-DISNEY'S DOUG, NO OFFENSE DISNEY) will be finished in about forty-five minutes and I'm fucking excited about it!

- 8 Gigabyte download over a span of three days. Not bad.


Much Love to

*Miss Ashlan Patterson
*Miss Claire Campolo
*Miss Kacey Lyn
*Miss Carmen Elster
*Mr. Bradley Exum
*Mr. Jeremy Saflor

Last night was pretty bomb...

- I remember most of the night...

...I DO REMEMBER WATCHING SOME JEEP BEEPS WITH Ashlan & Claire on the TELEVISION!

- GOOD TIMES!

Yeah, I think I'm going to put my head down for a bit and re-charge.

xo
D.

No comments: